Department of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
Treatment Rendered By The Department :-
- Tooth and Non tooth colored restorations
- Cosmetic Dentistry- Composite,Ceramics,Laminates,Crowns,Bleaching,etc
- Non surgical endodontic treatment & retreatment
- Surgical endodontics.
- Restoration of badly mutilated teeth/post & core
Approximate number of patients treated per month- 2000
Number of post graduate students- 6
Thesis submitted in M.U.H.S in last 5 years- 8
New equipments in department -
- Dental Operating Microscope
- Radiovisography (RVG)
- Electronic Apex Locator
- Thermoplasticized Obturation Unit
- X RAY Viewer
Future planning (next 5 years)—
- To come out with a concrete Restorative solution for each and every patient with the conventional to the most contemporary treatment modalities
- To encourage Conservative clinical and laboratory research
- To furnish the well established endodontic microsurgical unit.
- To deliver the world class treatment modalities particularly in endodontics and restorative dentistry.